If MyDigiBrand included a weekly schedule on your website, then you have the ability to manage and update your weekly schedule at any time. Weekly schedules are an excellent way to let your website visitors know what time slots are available to them for your services.
To manage your weekly schedule:
- Log on to your WordPress dashboard using the login credentials that were provided to you by MyDigiBrand (usually includes ‘/wp-admin/’ in the URL).
- On the left hand side of your WordPress dashboard, click on the ‘Schedule’ link. You will now see the ‘Schedule Management’ page, which includes your current weekly schedule.
- To remove items from your schedule, simply click on the ‘delete’ option next to the schedule item you would like to remove.
- To edit a schedule item, simply click on the ‘edit’ item next to the item you would like to edit.
- To add a schedule item, simply complete the box on the left with all of the schedule item details, and then click on the ‘Add Item’ button beneath the box.
Disclaimer: At MyDigiBrand, we assist small businesses and individuals with establishing and maintaining a powerful and engaging online presence via a strategic combination of a variety of third party products, tools and services. MyDigiBrand is proud to provide our clients with the information contained herein to assist them with managing and maintaining the services we have provided for them. Unfortunately, due to the sheer magnitude of features that are available through these third party services, MyDigiBrand cannot and does not provide training to our clients beyond what is available in these How To’s.
You’re MyDigiBrand website is built on WordPress, a feature rich content management system (CMS). As such, you have complete control over your website design and content via your WordPress Dashboard. Although MyDigiBrand provides basic instructions to our clients on how to manage their WordPress website content and design, we strongly suggest that you take caution when making changes. MyDigiBrand cannot be responsible for inadvertent mistakes and/or errors to your website made by you or your associates. Although we will try to assist you as necessary, you may be subject to our normal hourly rates to correct any mistakes and/or errors not created by MyDigiBrand.
Sorry, no attachments exist.