mydigisite™ is designed for clients who are not looking for a social media presence, and just want a website. This service includes a powerful, responsive, and engaging custom WordPress website that is both SEO (search engine optimization) and mobile friendly.
WordPress is a feature rich, Content Management System (CMS) that gives our clients the flexibility of quickly and easily managing their website once it’s been deployed. With its easy management dashboard, MyDigiBrand clients can change their content, add new pages and upload pictures to their galleries without having to worry about contacting a web developer or redeploying their website. Anything changes they make are instantly visible on their live website. Plus, with literally tens of thousands of worldwide developers, our clients can rest easy knowing that they’ll always have access to the support they need.
All of our websites incorporate responsive design elements, and are search engine optimization (SEO) friendly, providing our clients with the framework to maximize page ranking on all of the major search engines. In addition, every website developed by MyDigiBrand is optimized for mobile and tablet viewing, ensuring that our customers sites can be viewed by virtually everyone.
Here are some additional benefits of using WordPress as your website platform:
- Ease of use. WordPress is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface, making it easy for our clients to manage their sites after they have been launched.
- Manage your website from any computer. WordPress is browser-based, so you can login from any computer connected to the Internet and manage your site.
- No HTML editing or FTP software required. WordPress is self-contained, so you don’t need an editing software to make changes to your website.
- Search engines love WordPress sites. This is one of the reasons why WordPress has become the content management system of choice.
- You have control over your website. No more waiting for your website developer to make simple updates.
- Built in blog. Since WordPress was originally created as a blogging platform, blogging capabilities are already built in.
- You can grow your site as your needs grow. WordPress is one of the most scalable platforms out there. You can literally have hundreds of thousands of pages and your site performance will not be compromised.
- Multiple users. You can create multiple users with various access levels to help manage your website and content.
To order your mydigisite™ service today, please click here. To order any other MyDigiBrand services, please click here. ALL orders and purchases are subject to our Refund & Return Policy.