Portfolios are a powerful way to demonstrate your products and services to your website visitors. A portfolio is usually a collection of one to many portfolio items, with each item representing a specific job or category of work or service. Each individual portfolio item can display things like images, videos and text to your website visitors.
For aesthetic reasons, MyDigiBrand may have used a third party portfolio tool called Huge IT Portfolio, to create individual or multiple portfolio items for your website.
To edit a Huge IT Portfolio item, do the following:
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard;
- On the left hand side of your screen, click on the item that says ‘Huge IT Portfolio’. A list of your existing portfolio items will be displayed.
- To edit an existing portfolio item, simply click on the portfolio name title that you wish to edit. At a minimum, you should have the following values:
- Title (this is the main title of your portfolio item)
- Description (optional, this is the main text of your portfolio item)
- URL (this is optional, and provides a link that you can send your site visitors to if they click on the portfolio item details button)
- Images (click the plus sign to add new images)
- To add a new item to your portfolio, click on the ‘Add Project/Image’ button in the upper right hand corner.
- When you are done, click the ‘Save Portoflio’ button on the right hand side of the screen.
Disclaimer: At MyDigiBrand, we assist small businesses and individuals with establishing and maintaining a powerful and engaging online presence via a strategic combination of a variety of third party products, tools and services. MyDigiBrand is proud to provide our clients with the information contained herein to assist them with managing and maintaining the services we have provided for them. Unfortunately, due to the sheer magnitude of features that are available through these third party services, MyDigiBrand cannot and does not provide training to our clients beyond what is available in these How To’s.
You’re MyDigiBrand website is built on WordPress, a feature rich content management system (CMS). As such, you have complete control over your website design and content via your WordPress Dashboard. Although MyDigiBrand provides basic instructions to our clients on how to manage their WordPress website content and design, we strongly suggest that you take caution when making changes. MyDigiBrand cannot be responsible for inadvertent mistakes and/or errors to your website made by you or your associates. Although we will try to assist you as necessary, you may be subject to our normal hourly rates to correct any mistakes and/or errors not created by MyDigiBrand.
Sorry, no attachments exist.